Village of Saint Joseph Village Board met Oct. 22.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
CALL TO ORDER: 7:00 p.m.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
MINUTES: Review and approval of the October 8, 2019 Village Board Minutes* Exhibit #1
BILLS: Review and approval of the Village’s bills* Exhibit #2
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: The Board welcomes your input. The Village has a resolution regarding public participation. The specifics are located at the end of the agenda.) ^
CHAMPAIGN COUNTY VISITOR BUREAU UPDATE: Jayne DeLuce will give an update on the activity of the Champaign County Visitor Bureau.
• Approve the amendment to the Liquor Control Ordinance to provide for a microbrewery.*
Finance, Personnel, & Economic Development:
• Update on the meeting with Bernardi Securities and time-table for the process of refinancing the bonds.
Sanitary Sewer: Nothing to report.
Parks: Nothing to report.
Public Health & Safety, ESDA, & Sheriff:
• Discussion regarding winter holiday festival.
Buildings, Grounds, and Equipment:
• Update on the bathroom at Hackler Park.
Streets, Alleys, Sidewalk, & Drainage: Nothing to report.
• Update on the October 11, 2019 Court proceedings for the property at 101 N. Monroe Street. A warrant was issued for the cleanup of the property. Discussion regarding the timetable of events.
• Approve the bid for the property cleanup at 101 N. Monroe Street. *
Clerk’s Desk: Nothing to report.
Office Manager: Nothing to report.
Public Works: Nothing to report.