Village of Mahomet Board of Trustees met May 14
Village of Mahomet Board of Trustees met May 14.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC COMMENT: The Board welcomes your input. You may address the Board by completing the information requested on the Attendance/Oath Sheet before the meeting. You may address the Board, on subjects not listed on the agenda, during the Public Participation portion of the meeting. Please state your name and address for the record. Please limit your comments to five minutes or less.
5. ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS AND OTHER ACTIONS:
1. RESOLUTION DECLARING CERTAIN VILLAGE PROPERTY AS SURPLUS AND
AUTHORIZING ITS DISPOSAL
2. RESOLUTION TO PURCHASE 2019 FORD F150 FOR AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $25,000.00
1. RESOLUTION REJECTING ALL BIDS FOR THE SOUTH MAHOMET ROAD PUMP STATION FORCEMAIN EXTENSION
6. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT:
A. DEPARTMENTAL REPORTS
B. REVIEW FINANCIAL POLICIES
C. TENTATIVE BUDGET AND CIP UPDATE AND DISCUSSION
7. MAYOR’S REPORT:
A. MAY 2019 BOARD MEETING CALENDAR
1. STUDY SESSION, TUESDAY MAY 21, 2019– 6:00 P.M.
2. BOARD MEETING, TUESDAY, MAY 28, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
8. NEW BUSINESS: (Discussion of any items that the Trustees may have for new business not listed on the agenda. No formal action will be taken on these items during this proceeding)