Village of Saint Joseph Board met May 14
Village of Saint Joseph Board met May 14.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
CALL TO ORDER REGULAR MEETING: 7:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
PRESENTATION OF SERVICE SIGN:
SWEARING IN OF NEW TRUSTEES: McElroy-Smetzer will swear in the Trustees elected at the April 2, 2019 election.
APPOINTMENT OF PLANNING & ZONING MEMBERS: New Planning & Zoning members to be appointed.*
MINUTES: Review and approval of the April 23, 2019 Village Board Minutes* Exhibit #1
TREASURER’S REPORT: Review and approval of Treasurer’s Report as of April 30, 2019* Exhibit #2
INVESTMENTS: Review and approval of the Village’s investments and available funds to be invested* Exhibit #3
BILLS: Review and approval of the Village’s bills* Exhibit #4
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: The Board welcomes your input. The Village has a resolution regarding public participation. The specifics are located at the end of the agenda.) ^
• The Village will be hosting the CIMOA meeting October 17, 2019 at the Wheelhouse. Someone from the Kickapoo Rail Trail will be the speaker.
• Fruhling-Voges will report on Lobby Day (organized by the IML) in Springfield on May 1, 2019.
• Fruhling-Voges will report on the RPC meeting.
• Finance, Personnel, & Economic Development:
• Report on the Finance Committee meetings and the progress of the budget.
• Sanitary Sewer:
• Update on the vac truck.
• Update on the railing for the west cell $3,650.*
• Install Sewer Line at 104 W. Evergreen $10,445*
• Report on park benches being donated by the Prince of Peace Early Learning Center.
• Playground equipment repair at the Sports Complex.*
• Public Health & Safety, ESDA, & Sheriff:
• Report on Monroe Street property.
• Buildings, Grounds, and Equipment: Nothing to report.
• Streets, Alleys, Sidewalk, & Drainage:
• Drain Tile at 609 Laurel.*
• Sidewalk raising $4,350.*
• Resolution waiving requirements of Title 11, subdivision regulations for property identified as PIN: 28-22-13-400-013. The property is located at the southeast corner of Country Acres Road and Peters Drive.*
Clerk’s Desk: Nothing to report.
Office Manager: Nothing to report.
Public Works: Addressed above in the committees
*Denotes Action Item
Summary of ACTION ITEMS for the March 12, 2019 Meeting:
1) Approval of the Planning & Zoning member appointments.
2) Approval of April 23, 2019 Village Board minutes.
3) Approval of the Village Treasurer’s Report as of April 30, 2019.
4) Approval of the Village’s investments and available funds to be invested
5) Approval of the Village’s bills.
6) Approval of purchase of railing for the sewer plant.
7) Approval to install the sewer line at 104 W. Evergreen
8) Approval to repair the playground equipment at the Sports Complex.
9) Approval to install a drain tile at 609 Laurel.
10) Approval to raise sidewalk section.
11) Vote on the request to approve the Resolution to waive the Village’s subdivision regulations for PIN: 28-22-13-400-013.