Village of Mahomet Board of Trustees met April 9
Village of Mahomet Board of Trustees met April 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Call To Order
2. Pledge Of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Public Comment: The Board welcomes your input. You may address the Board by completing the information requested on the Attendance/Oath Sheet before the meeting. You may address the Board, on subjects not listed on the agenda, during the Public Participation portion of the meeting. Please state your name and address for the record. Please limit your comments to five minutes or less.
5. Ordinances, Resolutions And Other Actions:
1. A Resolution Awarding The Mft Seal Coat Program To Illiana Construction For The Amount Of $163,704.64
1. A Resolution Awarding The Fy2020 And Fy2021 Brush And Tree Limb Curb-Side Collection Program To Mahomet Landscapes For The Not To Exceed Amount Of $13,749.00 Per Collection Week
1. A Resolution Authorizing The Award Of The 2019 Sanitary Sewer Lining Project And Storm Sewer Lining Project To Visu-Sewer Of Missouri, Llc For The Amount Of $142,185.70
6. Administrator’s Report:
A. Departmental Reports
7. Mayor’s Report:
A. April 2019 Board Meeting Calendar
1. Study Session, Tuesday, April 16, 2019– 6:00 P.M.
2. Board Meeting, Tuesday, April 23, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
(Please Note Location Change: Cornbelt Fire Protection District, Training Center, 506 E. Main Street)
8. New Business: (Discussion of any items that the Trustees may have for new business not listed on the agenda. No formal action will be taken on these items during this proceeding)