Village of Saint Joseph Village Board will meet June 11
Village of Saint Joseph Village Board will meet on June 11.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
CALL TO ORDER REGULAR MEETING: 7:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
MINUTES: Review and approval of the May 28, 2019 Village Board Minutes* Exhibit #1
TREASURER’S REPORT: Review and approval of Treasurer’s Report as of May 31, 2019* Exhibit #2
INVESTMENTS: Review and approval of the Village’s investments and available funds to be invested* Exhibit #3
BILLS: Review and approval of the Village’s bills* Exhibit #4
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: The Board welcomes your input. The Village has a resolution regarding public participation. The specifics are located at the end of the agenda.) ^
• Presentation of Kevin Aders’ service sign.
• Resolution to honorarily name the softball field for Amy & Tim Short.*
• Finance, Personnel, & Economic Development: Approval of contract with Cintas for staff uniforms* Exhibit #5
• Sanitary Sewer: Nothing to report.
• Parks: Approval for installation of water fountains at Hackler Park.*
• Public Health & Safety, ESDA, & Sheriff: Nothing to report.
• Buildings, Grounds, and Equipment:
• Update on burn boss. Approval for purchase of Burn Boss from Mash Burn Equipment.*
• Approval of Intergovernmental agreement with Ogden regarding the vac truck.*
• Streets, Alleys, Sidewalk, & Drainage: Nothing to report
• Attorney’s Desk: Nothing to report.
Clerk’s Desk: Nothing to report.
Office Manager: Nothing to report.
Public Works: Nothing to report.