Village of Rantoul Board of Trustees met March 12
Village of Rantoul Board of Trustees met March 12.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Call to Order – Mayor Pro Tem Hank Gamel
Invocation – Pastor Matt Bahnfleth, American Lutheran Church
Pledge of Allegiance
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Public Participation
Citizens wishing to address the Village Board with respect to any item of business listed on the agenda or any matter not appearing on the agenda are asked to sign in with the Village Clerk prior to the meeting.
Comments will be limited to three minutes for each speaker.
Section A – Consent Agenda
4. Approval of Consent Agenda by Omnibus Vote
All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by a single motion and subsequent roll call vote. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Village
Board member so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as the first item after approval of the Consent Agenda.
A. Approval of Minutes, Regular Study Session, February 5, 2019
B. Approval of Minutes, Regular Board Meeting, February 12, 2019
C. Affirmation of appointment of Loise Haines to the Liquor Committee, term expires 2021
D. Affirmation of appointment of Rick Humphrey to Strom Drainage Committee, term expires 2021
Note: All minutes are drafts until approved at the March 12, 2019 Board Meeting. The Village is required to post the approved minutes on their web site within 30 days of approval.
5. Approval of Any Items Removed from Consent Agenda
6. Motion to approve Bills and Monthly Financial Reports
Section B – Consideration of Bids, Contracts & Other Expenditures
7. Motion to approve 7th Amendment Sales and Lease Agreements for 735, 801, 909 & 1011 Pacesetter Dr. (Hangars 1, 2, 3, & 4) and 1 Aviation Center Drive
Order of Business
8. Motion to approve purchase of two Police vehicles from Shields Auto Group
A. 2019 Dodge Caravan - $21,900.00
B. 2019 Ford Transit XL Van - $27,500.00
Section C – Consideration of Ordinances & Resolutions
9. Motion to pass Resolution 3-19-1279, A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING AND APPROVING SERVICES AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE VILLAGE OF RANTOUL AND CLIFTON LARSON ALLEN, LLP
Section D – New Business
Discussion of any items of new business not listed upon the formal agenda. No formal action will be taken on these items during this proceeding.
Section E – Public Announcements
10. Trustee Johnson
11. General Election – April 2
Section F – Adjournment
12. Motion to Adjourn