CITY OF DANVILLE: Trick or Treating hours for the City of Danville are 5-8pm on Halloween, October 31st
City of Danville issued the following announcement on Oct. 24.
Halloween is an exciting time for kids, staying up late and of course, CANDY! Therefore we wanted to share some Trick or Treating safety tips to have the most enjoyable experience for you and your families.
1. Proper fitting clothing: Kids should have full range of motion as to not trip over their clothing.
2. Stay visible: Dark clothing is harder to see at night, find ways to brighten it up to be seen, glow sticks, reflector accessories, glow in the dark paint, flashlights!
3. Stay with your group: Never Trick or Treat alone, find a buddy!
4. Stay on the steps of someone's home: Never enter a residence of someone you don't know.
5. Check out the candy before letting your children eat it: Look for holes, if something is opened, toss it out to be sure.
Original source can be found here.
Source: City of Danville