Woodstock Parks & Recreation Commission to review Park Master Plan
Woodstock Parks & Recreation Commission will meet at 7:15 p.m. Tuesday, March 14.
City of Woodstock Parks & Recreation Commission is located at 121 W Calhoun St, Woodstock.
Here is the agenda as provided by Woodstock:
PARKS AND RECREATION COMMISSION
March 14, 2017
The regular meeting of the Parks & Recreation Commission meeting is at 7:15 p.m. on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at Woodstock City Hall, 121 West Calhoun Street. Members unable to attend are asked to notify the Recreation Department at 338-4363 by noon on Monday, March 13, 2017.
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Floor Discussion: Anyone wishing to address the Commission on an item not on the agenda may do so at this time.
1. Public comments
2. Public Hearing: Comments on Revisions to the Park Master Plan
3. Commission Member comments for any item not on the agenda
D. Approval of January 10, 2017 Minutes
E. Transmittals: The following items have been transmitted to the Commission for
information and there is no discussion expected or action recommended.
1. Recreation Department Report for February 2017
2. Parks Division Report for February 2017
F. Old Business
G. New Business
H. Future Agenda Items
1. Tentative agenda items identified by Administration
2. Requested by Commission: Any member may suggest an item to be considered
by the Commission at a future meeting, but must be approved by a majority of the
Commission to be included as a future agenda item.
Organizations in this Story
121 W Calhoun St
Woodstock, IL - 60098