Rantoul Board of Trustees met Sept. 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
Order of Business
1. Call to Order – Mayor Charles Smith
Invocation – Pastor Chris King, United Pentecostal Church
Pledge of Allegiance Roll Call
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Items from the Mayor
A) Oath of office to new Police Officer Nicholas Pampinella B) Employee retirement
4. Public Participation
Citizens wishing to address the Village Board with respect to any item of business listed on the agenda or any matter not appearing on the agenda are asked to sign in with the Village Clerk prior to the meeting. Comments will be limited to three minutes for each speaker.
Section A – Consent Agenda
5. Approval of Consent Agenda by Omnibus Vote
All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by a single motion and subsequent roll call vote. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Village Board member so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as the first item after approval of the Consent Agenda.
A) Minutes from the Regular Study Session, August 6, 2019 B) Minutes from Regular Board Meeting, August 13, 2019
Note: All minutes are drafts until approved at the September 10, 2019 Board Meeting. The Village is required to post the approved minutes on their web site within 30 days of approval.
6. Approval of Any Items Removed from Consent Agenda
7. Motion to approve Bills and Monthly Financial Reports
Section B – Consideration of Bids, Contracts & Other Expenditures
8. Motion to authorize and approve professional service engineering agreement with ERA for Rudzinski Park Redevelopment - $39,900.00
9. Motion to authorize and approve purchase of 2020 Ford F150 Truck from Shields Auto - $25,335.00
10. Motion to authorize and approve purchase of Siemens vacuum circuit breakers through Anixter - $19,484.00
11. Motion to authorize and approve agreement with BHMG for upgrading the Prospect Substation relay protection - $45,200.00
Section C – Consideration of Ordinances & Resolutions
12. Motion to pass Ordinance No. 2622, AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING AND APPROVING AN AGREEMENT FOR THE SALE OF REAL ESTATE OWNED BY THE VILLAGE OF RANTOUL, ILLINOIS (1120 Veterans Parkway)
13. Motion to pass Ordinance No. 2623, AN ORDINANCE REVISING THE ANNUAL BUDGET
14. Motion to pass Resolution No. 9-19-1289, A MOTOR FUEL TAX RESOLUTION FOR THE FINAL SHARED USE PATH FUND ALLOCATION - $209,661.20
Section D – New Business
Discussion of any items of new business not listed upon the formal agenda. No formal action will be taken on these items during this proceeding.
Section E – Public Announcements
Section F – Adjournment
15. Motion to Adjourn