Village of Saint Joseph Board met Sept. 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
CALL TO ORDER REGULAR MEETING: 7:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
MINUTES: Review and approval of the August 13, 2019 and August 27, 2019 Village Board Minutes* Exhibit #1
TREASURER’S REPORT: Review and approval of Treasurer’s Report as of August 31, 2019* Exhibit #2
INVESTMENTS: Review and approval of the Village’s investments and available funds to be invested* Exhibit #3
BILLS: Review and approval of the Village’s bills* Exhibit #4
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: The Board welcomes your input. The Village has a resolution regarding public participation. The specifics are located at the end of the agenda.) ^
• Discussion and motion to Opt-Out of Cannabis sales in the Village. *
• Discuss and approve the Resolution for Champaign County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan Update Process.* Exhibit #5
• Discuss the MSA Presentation and Proposal for Completion of Zoning Ordinance Updates. Exhibit #6
• Finance, Personnel, & Economic Development:
• Update on meeting with Bernardise Securities. Exhibit #7
• Sanitary Sewer:
• Review on the sewer building and property safety features.
• Update on the OSLAD grant progress.
• Approve the purchase of water fountain equipment for Hackler Park.*
• Approve the installation of the water fountain at Hackler Park.*
• Approve the purchase of 3 six foot benches from the Prince Of Peace Early Learning Center (POP ELC) program. The cost will not exceed $1,000 for the 3 benches.*
• Look into possibility of dog park in the future.
• Buildings, Grounds, and Equipment:
• Review and approve quote from Skyline Roofing Co. for roof, soffit, siding and door for materials only at Hackler Park pavilion. *
• Update on Kaufman trailer repair at Johnson Trailer Repair.
• Review and approve bid for repairs to the vac truck. These were included in the budget. The cost is $4,235.00.* Exhibit #8
• New strobe lights are being purchased for the red truck.
• Public Health & Safety, ESDA, & Sheriff: Nothing to discuss.
• Streets, Alleys, Sidewalk, & Drainage:
• Discussion of problem with parking on both sides of the street in Crestwood and Crestlake.
• Attorney’s Desk: Nothing to report.
Clerk’s Desk: Nothing to report.
Office Manager: Nothing to report.
Public Works: Nothing to report.
Summary of ACTION ITEMS for the September 10, 2019 Meeting:
1) Approval of August 13 and August 27, 2019 Village Board minutes.
2) Approval of the Village Treasurer’s Report as of August 31, 2019.
3) Approval of the Village’s investments and available funds to be invested
4) Approval of the Village’s bills.
5) Approval to Opt-Out of Cannabis sales in the Village.
6) Approval the Resolution for Champaign County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan Update Process.
7) Approval of MSA proposal for the completion of the Zoning Ordinance updates.
8) Approval of the purchase of water fountain equipment at Hackler Park.
9) Approval of the installation of the water fountain at Hackler Park.
10) Approval of the purchase of 3 six-foot POP ELC program benches at a cost not to exceed $4,235.
11) Approval of quote from Skyline Roofing Company for roof, soffit, siding, and door materials only at Hackler Park.
12) Approval of the bid for repairs to the Vac truck.