Village of Mahomet Board of Trustees will meet March 12
Village of Mahomet Board of Trustees will meet on Tuesday, March 12.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Call To Order
2. Pledge Of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Public Comment: The Board welcomes your input. You may address the Board by completing the information requested on the Attendance/Oath Sheet before the meeting. You may address the Board, on subjects not listed on the agenda, during the Public Participation portion of the meeting.
Please state your name and address for the record. Please limit your comments to five minutes or less.
5. Ordinances, Resolutions And Other Actions:
A. Community Development
1. An Ordinance Concerning Approval And Publication Of The Official Zoning Map
2. A Resolution For The Board Of Trustees Concerning The Final Plat For Prairie Crossing Fifth Subdivision
3. A Resolution For Board Of Trustees Concerning The Construction Plans For Sangamon Fields Lsrd Subdivision Phase 1 Village Of Mahomet, Champaign County, Illinois
6. Administrator’s Report:
A. Departmental Reports
7. Mayor’s Report:
A. March 2019 Board Meeting Calendar
1. Study Session, Tuesday, March 19, 2019– 6:00 P.M.
2. Board Meeting, Tuesday, March 26, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
8. New Business: (Discussion of any items that the Trustees may have for new business not listed on the agenda. No formal action will be taken on these items during this proceeding)