CITY OF CHAMPAIGN TOWNSHIP: West Washington Street Drainage Improvements Project
City of Champaign Township issued the following announcement on Feb. 14.
Stark Excavating will be performing intermittent temporary lane closures as part of Phase III of the West Washington Street Drainage Improvements Project. Crews will be locating existing utilities in the project area in anticipation of the proposed work on the streets described below:
• Washington Street from Russell Street to Edwin Street
• Edwin Street from Church Street to Washington Street
• Church Street from Edwin Street to James Street
• James Street from University Avenue to Church Street
• Park Avenue from Russell Street to James Street
• University Avenue from Russell Street to James Street
• Elmwood Drive from Flora Drive to University Avenue
• Flora Drive from White Street to Elmwood Drive
The intermittent temporary lane closures listed above are planned to begin on Monday, February 18, 2019, and are planned for completion on Friday, February 22, 2019, depending on weather. Lane closures will be during daylight hours and will always allow for a minimum of one lane of through traffic.
The City appreciates the cooperation of travelers in the area and encourages caution when traveling in proximity to a work zone.
Original source can be found here.
Source: City of Champaign Township