Village of Mahomet Combined Board of Trustees met November 14.
Village of Mahomet Combined Board of Trustees met Nov. 14.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC COMMENT: The Board welcomes your input. You may address the Board by completing the information requested on the Attendance/Oath Sheet before the meeting. You may address the Board, on subjects not listed on the agenda, during the Public Participation portion of the meeting. Please state your name and address for the record. Please limit your comments to five minutes or less.
5. ORDINANCES, RESOLUTION AND OTHER MOTIONS:
1. Treasurer’s Report
2. An Ordinance Levying Taxes For The 2017-2018 Fiscal Year Of The Village Of Mahomet, Illinois
3. An Ordinance Levying Taxes For Street And Bridge Purposes For The 2017-2018 Fiscal Year Of The Village Of Mahomet, Illinois
6. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT/PLANNING
1. An Ordinance Concerning Amending The Zoning Map Classification For 0.51± Acre Of Land, Commonly Known As 106 E Oak Street And 407 S Walnut Street, In The Village Of Mahomet, Champaign County, Illinois (Village R-2 Two-Family Residential District To Village C-1 Neighborhood Commercial District)
2. A Resolution Authorizing The Execution Of An Annexation Agreement With Lake Of The Woods, Llc
3. An Ordinance Concerning Amending The Zoning Map Classification Upon Annexation For 20± Acres Located At 307 N Prairieview Road And Undeveloped Land Located Immediately West Of Lake Of The Woods Apartments In Champaign County, Illinois
4. A Resolution Concerning The Preliminary Plat For Vision South First Subdivision
5. Zoning Text Amendment – Animal Uses – Discussion
7. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
A. Departmental Reports
3. Parks And Recreation
6. Community Development / Planning
8. MAYOR’S REPORT:
A. November Meeting Calendar
1. Board Meeting, Tuesday, November 28, 2017 – 6:00 P.M.
9. NEW BUSINESS
(Discussion of any items that the Trustees may have for new business not listed on the agenda. No formal action will be taken on these items during this proceeding)