Village of Mahomet Board of Trustees met September 19.
Village of Mahomet Board of Trustees met Sept. 19.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Public Comment: The Board welcomes your input. You may address the Board by completing the information requested on the Attendance/Oath Sheet before the meeting. You may address the Board, on subjects not listed on the agenda, during the Public Participation portion of the meeting. Please state your name and address for the record. Please limit your comments to five minutes or less.
A. Administration of Oath by Village President
1. Thomas A. Favot – Police Officer
6. Ordinances, Resolutions and Other Actions:
A. Finance Department:
1. Treasurer’s Report
2. Bill List
3. 2017 Audit – Preliminary Discussion (Presentation Sept. 26th)
4. A Resolution Adopting A Tentative Tax Levy For Fiscal Year 2017/2018
5. A Resolution Accepting The Annual Treasurer’s Report For Fiscal Year Ended April 30, 2017
1. A Resolution Authorizing The Disposal Of Surplus Property (Police Department)
C. Parks And Recreation
1. A Resolution To Update The Park Use Agreement (Formally Known As The Athletic Field Facility Use Agreement)
7. Administrator’s Report
A. Resolution Approving A Development Agreement By And Between The Village Of Mahomet, Illinois (the “Village”) and 1000 Churchill, LLC (the “Owner”)
B. Departmental Reports
1. Parks and Recreation
8. Mayor’s Report:
A. September Meeting Calendar
1. Board Meeting, Tuesday, September 26, 2017 – 6:00 P.M.
9. New Business
(Discussion of any items that the Trustees may have for new business not listed on the agenda. No formal action will be taken on these items during this proceeding)