Village of Mahomet Board of Trustees met March 19
Village of Mahomet Board of Trustees met March 19.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Call To Order
2. Pledge Of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Public Comment: The Board welcomes your input. You may address the Board by completing the information requested on the Attendance/Oath Sheet before the meeting. You may address the Board, on subjects not listed on the agenda, during the Public Participation portion of the meeting. Please state your name and address for the record. Please limit your comments to five minutes or less.
5. Discussion Items: These items are informational and/or for discussion only. The public may participate in the discussions when recognized by the Chair. Participants must sign the Attendance/Oath Sheet and state your name and address for the record. Discussion for each item is limited for twenty (2) minutes. The time may be extended with the approval of the Board of Trustees, if deemed appropriate. No staff recommendation or Board action will be made.
A. Annexation Of Land Wholly Bounded (No Action)
1. Briarcliff Subdivisions Tract
2. Summit Ridge Subdivision Area Tract
3. Robinson Properties, Llc Tract
B. Annexation Of Eligible Properties As Required By Recorded Subdivision Covenant (No Action)
1. Lake View 7th Sub.
2. Lake View Northeast Subdivision
3. Lake View 6th Subdivision
4. Bank Champaign N.A. Sub.
6. Ordinances, Resolutions And Other Actions:
A. Finance Department
1. Treasurer’s Report
2. Bill List
3. An Ordinance Amending The Village Water And Wastewater Rates By Modifying Chapter 55 Entitled “Water And Wastewater Rates And Fees”
7. Administrator’s Report
A. Departmental Reports
1. Parks And Recreation
3. Community Development
8. Mayor’s Report:
A. March 2019 Meeting Calendar
1. Board Meeting, Tuesday, March 26, 2019– 6:00 P.M.
9. New Business (Discussion of any items that the Trustees may have for new business not listed on the agenda. No formal action will be taken on these items during this proceeding)
10. Executive Session
A. Collective Negotiating Matters Between The Public Body And Its Employees Or Their Representatives, Or Deliberations Concerning Salary Schedule For One Or More Classes Of Employees. (5 Ilcs 120/2(C)(2) (No Action)