Mahomet Board of Trustees met August 22.
Mahomet Board of Trustees met Aug. 22.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Public Comment: The Board welcomes your input. You may address the Board by completing the information requested on the sign in/oath sheet before the meeting. You may address the Board at this time on items that are not on the agenda. Please state your name and address for the record.
Please limit your comments to five minutes or less.
5. Consent Agenda: (To Be Acted Upon)
A. Approval Of Minutes
1. Board of Trustees – July 25, 2017
2. Meet and Greet – August 1, 2017
3. Study Session – August 15, 2017
B. Resolutions, Ordinances and Other Action Items
1. Treasurer’s Report
2. Bill List
3. RESOLUTION 17-08-01, A Resolution Of Support For An Application For Illinois Transportation Enhancement Program Funds By The Village Of Mahomet
4. RESOLUTION 17-08-02, A Resolution Concerning The Preliminary Plat For Hunters Ridge Subdivision (Phases 4 - 8)
5. ORDINANCE 17-08-01, An Ordinance Concerning Amending The Zoning Map Classification Of A Vacant Parcel, Part Of Hunters Ridge Subdivision, In The Village Of Mahomet, Champaign County, Illinois
6. Other Ordinances, Resolutions And Motions (To Be Acted Upon)
A. ORDINANCE 17-08-02, An Ordinance Regulating The Operation Of Dirt-Bikes And Go-Karts On Private Property In Residential Zones
B. Resolution 17-08-03, A Resolution Concerning The Construction Plans For Hunters Ridge Phase 4
7. Administrator’s Report
8. Mayor’s Report:
A. September 2017 Board And Study Session Meeting Calendar
1. Study Session – September 12, 2017 – 6:00 P.M
2. Study Session – September 19, 2017 – 6:00 P.M.
3. Board Of Trustees – September 26, 2017 – 6:00 P.M.
9. New Business