Mahomet Board of Trustees met August 15.
Mahomet Board of Trustees met Aug. 15.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Public Comment: The Board welcomes your input. You may address the Board by completing the information requested on the Attendance/Oath Sheet before the meeting. You may address the Board, on subjects not listed on the agenda, during the Public Participation portion of the meeting. Please state your name and address for the record. Please limit your comments to five minutes or less.
5. Ordinances, Resolutions And Other Actions:
A. Finance Department:
1. Treasurer’s Report
2. Bill List
B. Parks and Recreation
1. A Resolution Of Support For An Application For Illinois Transportation Enhancement Program Funds By The Village Of Mahomet
C. Planning And Development Department:
1. A Resolution Concerning The Preliminary Plat For Hunters Ridge Subdivision (Phases 4 - 8)
2. An Ordinance Concerning Amending The Zoning Map Classification Of A Vacant Parcel, Part Of Hunters Ridge Subdivision, In The Village Of Mahomet, Champaign County, Illinois
3. An Ordinance Regulating The Operation Of Dirt-Bikes And Gokarts On Private Property In Residential Zones
6. Administrator’s Report
A. Departmental Reports
3. Parks and Recreation
5. Planning And Development Department
7. Mayor’s Report:
A. August Meeting Calendar
1. Board Meeting, Tuesday, August 22, 2017 – 6:00 P.M.
8. New Business
(Discussion of any items that the Trustees may have for new business not listed on the agenda. No formal action will be taken on these items during this proceeding)
Organizations in this Story
503 East Main Street
Mahomet, IL - 61853