Mahomet Board of Trustees to discuss water rates, connection fees
Mahomet Board of Trustees will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 14.
Here is the agenda as provided by Mahomet:
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
FEBRUARY 14, 2017
AT THE ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
503 E. MAIN ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC COMMENT: The Board welcomes your input. You may address the Board by completing the information requested on the Attendance/Oath Sheet before the meeting. You may address the Board, on subjects not listed on the agenda, during the Public Participation portion of the meeting. Please state your name and address for the record. Please limit your comments to five minutes or less.
5. DISCUSSION ITEMS: These items are informational and/or for discussion only. The public may participate in the discussions when recognized by the Chair. Participants must sign the Attendance/Oath Sheet and state your name and address for the record. Discussion for each item is limited for twenty (20) minutes. The time may be extended with the approval of the Board of Trustees, if deemed appropriate. No staff recommendation or Board action will be made.
A. 2017/2018 WATER/WASTEWATER RATES
B. 2017/2018 WATER/WASTEWATER CONNECTION FEES
6. ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS AND OTHER ACTIONS:
A. TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT
1. A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING AN ENGINEERING SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH ENGINEERING & RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL FOR A PAVEMENT CONDITION ASSESSMENT IN THE AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $13,500.00
7. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
A. DEPARTMENTAL REPORTS
8. MAYOR’S REPORT:
A. FEBRUARY MEETING CALENDAR
1. STUDY SESSION, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2017 – 6:00 P.M.
2. BOARD MEETING, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2017 – 6:00 P.M.
9. NEW BUSINESS
(Discussion of any items that the Trustees may have for new business not listed on the agenda. No formal action will be taken on these items during this proceeding)
Village of Mahomet
503 E. Main Street - P.O. Box 259 - Mahomet, IL 61853-0259
phone (217) 586-4456 fax (217) 586-5696