Mahomet trustees to discuss sewer lining project
The village of Mahomet Board of Trustees will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday to discuss a sewer lining project.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the city:
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
AT THE ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
503 E. MAIN ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC COMMENT: The Board welcomes your input. You may address the Board by completing the
information requested on the Attendance/Oath Sheet before the meeting. You may address the
Board, on subjects not listed on the agenda, during the Public Participation portion of the meeting.
Please state your name and address for the record. Please limit your comments to five minutes or
5. ORDINANCES/RESOLUTIONS/OTHER APPROVALS:
1. A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE AWARD OF THE 2016 SANITARY
SEWER LINING PROJECT TO VISU-SEWER OF MISSOURI, LLC FOR THE
AMOUNT OF $93,232.75
6. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
A. DEPARTMENTAL REPORTS
7. MAYOR’S REPORT:
A. SEPTEMBER MEETING CALENDAR
1. STUDY SESSION, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2016 – 6:00 P.M.
2. BOARD MEETING, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2016 – 6:00 P.M
8. NEW BUSINESS
(Discussion of any items that the Trustees may have for new business not listed on the agenda. No
formal action will be taken on these items during this proceeding)
Village of Mahomet
503 E. Main Street - P.O. Box 259 - Mahomet, IL 61853-0259
phone (217) 586-4456 fax (217) 586-5696
Organizations in this Story
503 East Main Street
Mahomet, IL - 61853