Urbana Community Development Commission approves HOME loan documents
The city of Urbana Community Development Commission will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday to approve HOME loan documents between the Urbana HOME Consortium and Highland Green.
"The Community Development Commission, has responsibility for monitoring the federally funded portion of the Community Development Services Department. They assist in the establishment of guidelines for various federally funded projects including subgrantee programs, housing rehabilitation, acquisition and demolition programs, and other capital improvement programs in the eligible Census Tracts. Members serve 3-year alternating terms."
Here's the meeting's agenda, as provided by the city:
CITY OF URBANA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION REGULAR MEETING
7:00 P.M., Tuesday, July 26, 2016 Urbana City Building, Council Chambers 400 South Vine St., Urbana, IL 61801
I. Call to Order
II. Roll Call and Declaration of Quorum
III. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meeting—June 28, 2016 Regular Meeting
IV. Petitions and Communications
V. Audience Participation
VI. Staff Report
VII. Old Business
• An Ordinance Authorizing the Sale of Certain Real Estate (401–403 E. Kerr Avenue)
VII. New Business
• A Resolution Approving HOME Loan Documents between the Urbana HOME Consortium and Highland Green, LLC.
• A Resolution Approving a CDBG Infrastructure Agreement between the City of Urbana and Highland Green, LLC.
• A Resolution Amending an Emergency Solutions Grant Subrecipient Agreement (Rosecrance TIMES Center FY 2015-2016)
• Consolidated Social Service Funding Pool CDBG Subrecipient Agreements for FY 2016-2017
IX. Study Session
Organizations in this Story
400 S Vine St
Urbana, IL - 61801-3336