City of Woodstock Transportation Commission to discuss Pace Express service brochure
Woodstock Transportation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 15.
City of Woodstock Transportation Commission is located at 121 W. Calhoun St., Woodstock.
Here is the agenda as provided by Woodstock:
CITY OF WOODSTOCK TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION
Council Chambers - Woodstock City Hall
7:00 PM; March 15, 2017
The proceedings of the Transportation Commission may be audio-recorded.
CALL TO ORDER
ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES: January 18, 2017 Regular Meeting
February 15, 2017 Special Meeting
FLOOR DISCUSSION: Anyone wishing to address the Commission on an item not already on the agenda may do so at this time.
1. Public Comments
2. Commission Comments
TRANSMITTALS: (No discussion or action requested)
1. Article by Katia Moskvitch, April 17, 2014
2. Pace Express Service Brochure
4. Electric Bicycles
1. List of Commission Goals for 2017
2. Chapter 3 of Master Bicycle Plan w/ Andrews comments
1. Transportation Review of proposed development
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
1. Update of Master Bicycle Plan
2. Workshop to discuss bike path routes – present & future
3. PLTW Student presentations May 17, 2017
4. Loading & unloading Zones in the Downtown
ADJOURN: To a Special Meeting April 19, 2017 @ 7:00 PM
Organizations in this Story
121 W Calhoun St
Woodstock, IL - 60098