Urbana Committee of the Whole OKs real estate purchase
The city of Urbana Committee of the Whole met Monday to authorize the purchase of real estate at 202 and 204 N. Wood St.
The Urbana Committee of the Whole meets on the second and fourth Mondays of the month.
Here's the meeting's agenda, as provided by the district:
CITY OF URBANA
COUNCIL’S COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
NOTICE OF MEETING
DATE: Monday, Ju1y 11, 2016
TIME: 7:00 P. M.
LOCATION: Urbana City Council Chambers
400 S. Vine Street, Urbana, IL
A G E N D A
Chair: Eric Jakobsson, Ward 2
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meeting
a. June 27, 2016
3. Additions to the Agenda
4. Public Input
a. Presentation by Adams Outdoor Advertising on Digital Billboards
6. Staff Report
7. Ordinance No. 2016-07-054: An Ordinance Revising the Fiscal Year 2015 –
2016 Annual Budget (Corrections to FY 2016 Estimates) – FIN
8. Ordinance No. 2016-07-055: An Ordinance Revising the Annual Budget
Ordinance for FY 2016-2017 (Rebudget Boneyard Creek Expenses) – PW
9. Ordinance No. 2016-07-056: An Ordinance Authorizing the Purchase of Certain
Real Estate (202 and 204 North Wood Street) - PW
10. Resolution No. 2016-07-047R: A Resolution Approving Property Tax Rebates
for a Certain Property within the Beringer Commons Subdivision (2809 E.
Clarion Road) - CD
Persons with disabilities needing special services or accommodations for this meeting
should contact the City of Urbana's Americans with Disabilities Coordinator at 384-2466 or
TDY at 384-2447.
Page 1 of 1
Organizations in this Story
400 South Vine Street
Urbana, IL 61801